There is no charge to attend the SIRFA Symposium. However, we require delegates to register in advance of the event so that we can plan for numbers. You can download the registration form here.
- The registration form asks for an indication of the sessions and events in which you intend to participate.
- Please email your completed registration document to Rebecca Rennell using the subject title: SIRFA WI symposium registration.
- Please note: registration for this event closes 5pm Friday 30th November 2018.
- Alternatively the document can be downloaded in either Microsoft Word or pdf format from the links below.
- Workshop sessions will be held at Lews Castle College Benbecula Learning Centre, Lionacleit, Isle of Benbecula, HS7 5PJ. See here for website.
- The opening reception will be held at Taigh Chearsabhag museum and arts centre, Lochmaddy, Isle of Uist, HS6 5AA, See here for website.
- The closing reception will be held at Grogarry Lodge, Isle of South Uist HS8 5RR. See here for website.